[Sdnp] FW: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-03.txt

George, Wes wesley.george at twcable.com
Wed Jan 4 12:16:26 EST 2012

Given that we're talking about SDN architecture, as well as management and configuration protocols and how we might glue different things together across the provisioning, network, and management space, what reuse we can do, how it interacts with other SDO work, etc - this document might serve as a good starting point or informative reference in discussing/analyzing existing IETF tools and their capabilities. This is the version that addresses WGLC comments, so I think that it's reasonably stable as a reference point.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-03

Thanks,

Wes George