[Sdnp] updated SDN problem statement draft

Ping Pan ping at pingpan.org
Tue Mar 13 10:08:15 EDT 2012

The new draft is trying to outline:

1. What is it? An overlay architecture that presents the underlying network
to the applications for monitoring and provisioning at abstraction level.

2. Architecture outline: after speaking to many and tried out quite a few
solutions, here is the architecture that we believe is reasonable. (more
details to follow)

3. Use cases: network slicing, virtual dc and l3 hypervisor. (more details
to follow)

Please take a look, and provide comment.

(Sorry about many editing mistakes, as we are bouncing between projects)

Regards,

Ping